Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain ImprovementForum.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostWriter

Established Member
Impact
24
thoughts on this one please.

thx,

rice
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
word
 
0
•••
Seems like a reasonable name for a DIY/home improvements forum - name is a bit long but I think it has definite development potential. I'm rubbish at values but I think maybe mid $xx or a lot more if you developed it.
 
0
•••
A very long name but the keyword improvement enhances its potenial. Due to .com ext it may eftch High $xx to low $xxx, IMO.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back