Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain importdiamonds.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
66
Ok, NO I have not sold this one at all.

Is it worth anything? Im thinking of sending out some emails to some importers and wanted to know what to ask.

$4000?

Phil
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
well Resale is a bit long but I'll give it low to mid $xx
slightly higher for EU but I don't see how we can get a site about importing diamonds and why an importer would want it
 
0
•••
The problem is DeBeers have the diamond import sewn up.
 
0
•••
WOW - great sale dude, congrats on it. I've never trusted check payments though....
 
0
•••
:lol: So you spammed 1,800 people? :D
 
0
•••
Nice sale. Good luck man!
 
0
•••
Agree, nice sale! And, let us know what happens on the old check-o-rooney :)

compuXP said:
:lol: So you spammed 1,800 people? :D
:hehe: We all hate spammers, ourselves. But, most here would do that for a $4,400 sale on most of their names if they thought it would sell for such profits.
 
0
•••
Excellent sale, I was about to post Low-Mid X.XXX and saw you sold it for that, a fair price in my opinion.

Best of luck in the check clearing!

Wolf
 
0
•••
maximum said:
We all hate spammers, ourselves. But, most here would do that for a $4,400 sale on most of their names if they thought it would sell for such profits.

I have actually always gotten more interest through soliciting emails. Occasionally you'll get the "NO!!" reply.. but 98% of them are professional and either say they're not interested or that they are.
It all really depends on how your email is written.
 
0
•••
capiche said:
It all really depends on how your email is written.

Couldn't say it any better myself.
 
0
•••
Great great sale.... wish i could do 1 like that !
NOTE: i'm not inveying here !
 
0
•••
How did u get 1800 emails? I do something very similar but am lucky to compile 5-10 emails at once. Since I have fewer, I always individually address each email so I can say its not Spam. I also allow them to email back if they never want to receive an email from me again--this technique works, but how did you get 1800 emails???
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back