Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain imicrochips.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

businessmoola

Established Member
Impact
2
Please appriase. Just got this!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
lol

businessmoola said:
Please appriase. Just got this!

If that aint the most blatant form of thievery I have ever seen.
I gotta commend you however. This is a cut throat business for the
most part.

I have IMicroChip.com! I'll sell it to you for $500 now.
 
0
•••
RonnieW said:
If that aint the most blatant form of thievery I have ever seen.
I gotta commend you however. This is a cut throat business for the
most part.

I have IMicroChip.com! I'll sell it to you for $500 now.

lol I couldn't wait to see your reaction! I just regged for the heck of it personally i don't need anymore domains lol I have over 80 now
Therefore i'd sell it to you for $1000 right now going once going twice :sold:
 
0
•••
you are funny dude.

businessmoola said:
lol I couldn't wait to see your reaction! I just regged for the heck of it personally i don't need anymore domains lol I have over 80 now
Therefore i'd sell it to you for $1000 right now going once going twice :sold:


it'll be a nice site to forward to mines of course.
My offer stands at $ 1.00
 
0
•••
LOL, Priceless!!

Ronnie why didn't you pick up the plural form as well?
Oh well, lesson learned right? ;)
 
0
•••
reg fee :hehe:
 
0
•••
businessmoola said:
lol I couldn't wait to see your reaction! I just regged for the heck of it personally i don't need anymore domains lol I have over 80 now
Therefore i'd sell it to you for $1000 right now going once going twice :sold:


If you want to be a SmartArse in this game - Word Of Advice - don't boast about it.

Your very unlikely to ever get a good appraisal or comment from me or any others here again.

Domaining may seem to you like a dog eat dog world to you, but Name Pros is a community.

There's nothing wrong with what you did, (regging the plural of Ronnies Domain), but boasting about it and trying to make him look stupid for not regging both is DISRESPECTFUL:
 
0
•••
1) Not beeing disrespectful
2) I don't need to listen to you or your comments
3) I'm not beeing a smartass in the game, I'm just doing what comes naturally i'm sure you would have done the same.
 
0
•••
businessmoola said:
1) Not beeing disrespectful
2) I don't need to listen to you or your comments
3) I'm not beeing a smartass in the game, I'm just doing what comes naturally i'm sure you would have done the same.

1. It was being disrespectful.
2. Don't listen to my comments - Fine you joined la few weeks ago - you will find that to do business here you need friends. (count me out.)
3. No, I would not have done the same, I would have P.M.ed Ronnie and said, take the plural before someone else does.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back