Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Imagespot

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marky_

Established Member
Impact
10
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice domain, developed website, looks good. I personally don't like the advertising banner bigger than the logo, but you wanted an appraisal...

Personally, I'd say low to mid $xxx range since I don't know what your traffic is like.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your appriasal - Imagespot.co.uk opened on the 21st January and we already have had 441 Unique visitors.
 
0
•••
Marky_ said:
Thanks for your appriasal - Imagespot.co.uk opened on the 21st January and we already have had 441 Unique visitors.

Not bad. I suggest that you develop the site a little more but still have it ready to be sold. Image hosting is very competitive and sites go up and down very quickly because of the competition. Good luck!
 
0
•••
Thanks very much :)
 
0
•••
IMHO I would say around xx mid - xx high due to the fact that you have to convince people that your image upload site is better then the putfiles and imageshacks espescially with putfiles new portfolios and such. I think its a sold market and its to competitive, I would sell this for any xxx offer.
 
0
•••
DeST said:
IMHO I would say around xx mid - xx high due to the fact that you have to convince people that your image upload site is better then the putfiles and imageshacks espescially with putfiles new portfolios and such. I think its a sold market and its to competitive, I would sell this for any xxx offer.
Okey thanks very much :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back