Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established ImageMVP.com Nice Design Image Hosting

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

antmay

Established Member
Impact
7
Hi,
I'm selling this nicely design image host that I no longer have time
to manage. Comes with a unique design and a good name.

ImageMVP.com

Adsense also integrated with the site design.

The site has full backend admin to manage user as well as images.

Free Push at Domainsite.com

Start bid $10 Increment $2
BIN $40

Auction ends Friday Aug 11 at 9pm ( US Eastern Time Zone )

Thanks,
Anthony

The site is also on sale at DP
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone ?
 
0
•••
Bin Lowered to $35.
 
0
•••
Any traffic/revenue?
 
0
•••
Site is back on sale again due to non-payment / non-responsive member :(

As mentioned bin lowered to $35.
Nice unique design.
 
0
•••
i bid for $10
 
0
•••
Thanks dynn....

Auction ends on this Friday Aug 18th at 9pm ( US Eastern time )

Anthony
 
0
•••
Less than 24 hours before auction ends.
 
0
•••
Any revenue/activity, also is it a custom script? If i like info ill BIN so please respond
 
0
•••
Hi MiniMarvel,
It has some traffic with very little adsense revenue. I'm actually not sure about the script as I did not see any internal code documentation about the origin of the script.
All I can say is that the site has a unique design which is already worth the bin.

Thanks,
Anthony
 
0
•••
Ok, well I sent you a PM for BIN
 
0
•••
Site is SOLD.
Thanks for all interests...Stay tune as I have more sites for sale :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back