NameSilo

Established GmailSig.com Personalized Gmail Signature

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

antmay

Established Member
Impact
7
Hi,
I'm continue to sell most of my site. Here is another nice
site that I'm selling. Nice clean design with Adsense integrated into
the site. The site is not new, I purchased it early this year but did
nothing to it.

GmailSig

Please assume no traffic/revenue as site was forced to moved from
my VPS server to my new dedicated server.

Domain reg at domainsite.com
Start bid is $5 with increment of $2
BIN is $26
Auction End Date: Sept 1 at 9pm ( US Eastern Time )

Thanks,
Anthony
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'll bid $5
 
0
•••
so you cant provide stats because of the server change, but did it have some revenue?

The service is great, how does it work? Is there any other website doing the same that you are aware of?

Thanks,

david
 
0
•••
wut script is that may i ask?
 
0
•••
Hi,
Current high bid is $15 at DP

pertosda, the script just re-generate the image with the text that u entered. I have seen such site before somewhere....

stefanlyl, I not sure what script it is using. The new owner will get the site and the script.

Thanks,
Anthony
 
0
•••
EDITED POST
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hi,
Site is SOLD.

For those who are interested, I was told its running a free script. Do a search on google..... I just came to know this myself after I started this sale thread.

Thanks,
Anthony
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back