Image Hosting Template Design ['!30.00$!']

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

iNod

Eating PieVIP Member
Impact
66
Hello Everyone,

I am selling my UploadRaid Image Hosting Design.
You will receive.
PSD,Jpg of Template
PSD,Jpg,Eps,AI of Logo
Rights to resell
UploadRaid.com Domain
ImageRaid.com Domain
I can code the template for 10.00$!
I can code you the php script for 70.00$!
PHP Coding would include
File Uploader
Backend Admin Area
Limit file types, size, etc
Member Area (Basic functions)
And template coding.

I will start the bidding at 10.00$ and set a bin at 30.00$

Happy Bidding!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back