Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Image Hosting Site Idea...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Richieboy67

Account Suspended
Impact
6
Not to long ago I purchased the domain www.imagebed.com which I think is a great domain.

I am planning on creating a decent template with image hosting and I am also thinking about integrating sort of a niche store into this template? I figure we could sell photography products? Camera's etc????


Does this have a chance at all???? I am also considering just making the domain into a store without image hosting... I am not sure but if you were going to develope ImageBed.com what would be the best bet?????


Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I think you should make a script and integrate amazon.com RSS feeds and all... I an help you with the site too if you'd like as that's what I enjoy doing :D

Pm me if you'd like.
 
0
•••
Sure, Any tips, ideas or information would help a great deal......

Thanks
 
0
•••
I don't think that selling cameras alongside free image hosting is a good idea. I'd just do the free image hosting, put up Adsense and maybe Amazon affiliate ads or something similar, and try to make money that way.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your replies.. I appreciate it..

David,

Any specific reasons for your opinion??? Do you think this domain is worth developing???
 
0
•••
hello,
u get the gr8 quality of template from
-------------------------------------
http://www.templatemonster.com
-------------------------------------

If u want to develop the site the you contact to [email protected]
he is online to yahoo...

he can make the website at very low cost.......

-shrikant
 
0
•••
Actually it looks pretty good now!
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back