IT.COM

I'm Scared

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey,
I was talking to my best friend yesterday but like in a rude way, which I have never done before, and we was talking for hours. And it got very rude. She said that her friend did the same once and ended up having sex because of it.
Well im a boy that has never had a girlfriend, so I was very suprised and scared from the outcome!

Im 14 but I have never even kissed a girl, I was sick last night from nerves! What should i do?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Just relax. The common phrase is "be yourself," but that's not necessarily the best way to attract the other gender. For example, me being myself means toilet lid up -- :hehe: But just play it cool and laugh off any minor mistakes.

I know I'll sound like an old record here, but make sure prior to heading out what you're willing to go through. If it's sex, that's fine, but make sure one of you has protection. At 14 I wouldn't worry too much about how you perform in bed. It's a matter of just doing it that makes the experience thrilling. Later on girls will start expecting something else.

Kissing is natural. Don't sweat it and you'll be better off. To me it sounds like she's looking to suck face. If that's the case just explore her mouth with your tongue. Not too far. Head tilted opposite of hers. Make sure to slow it down on some parts.

Lastly, initiate contact.

But most importantly, have fun. I remember my first serious date. It turned out great after worrying for hours about how to hold her hand.

•••
Thank you for these posts, we have deiceded to just forget it all happened.

•••
If you are nervous about kissing a girl - You are not ready for sex.

The consequences can be harsh.

•••
Heres afew tips.

-Never talk about past Ex's
-Never mention not kissing.

-Set the scene. Make sure that the mood and time are right.
-Relax! Take a deep breath and let go of any tension in your neck and shoulders.
-Put your arms around the person you want to kiss.
-Start off with a normal kiss, not too firm, not too aggressive. Closing your eyes is optional. (don't close them :( )

-In mid kiss, gently open your mouth and softly nudge the other persons mouth open using your tongue.
Again, not too aggressively, move your tongue inside the other persons mouth and playfully touch their tounge.
Read the other persons body language, if they seem tense or start to pull away, stop what you are doing.
-If they open their mouth more or otherwise indicate they like the kiss, keep on doing what you have been only with a little more passion. (rub her tongue with yours going)
As the kissing gets going saliva build up can be a problem, don't forget to swallow.
-Make sure you keep your tongues relaxed but your lips tight (saliva again), you don't want the kiss to turn messy.

Make sure you breath :tu:

A thing i've noticed with afew girls, If you go fast and then slow it down, it gets aggressive but it lasts ages.

I can give you afew more tips, I just hope that you think over having sex before doing anything. Your virginity is the one thing you can't take back. Also make sure you wear condoms and have talked it over with the girl and are comfortable with it all.

•••
Morph said:
If you are nervous about kissing a girl - You are not ready for sex.

The consequences can be harsh.

..I didnt say i was going to have sex.. It just seems that we were heading that way but not so soon lol.

Nah, we decided to forget about it but both of us still want to carry on, but its best if we dont.

•••
Lonely - Don't throw in the towel. If you like the girl, Go for it. We all started once. Trust me and if you need any tips. PM me or ask the teen forum :tu:

•••
James said:
Lonely - Don't throw in the towel. If you like the girl, Go for it. We all started once. Trust me and if you need any tips. PM me or ask the teen forum :tu:

Nah we talked about it for a long time, and decided we are just not ready.

•••
ofcourse. doesn't mean you can't date ;)

•••
Took me a second to figure out how you were using the word rude lol.

•••
DropLister said:
Took me a second to figure out how you were using the word rude lol.
I know, I was lost for a second. You were talking 'dirty' lol.

•••
Vizon said:
I know, I was lost for a second. You were talking 'dirty' lol.

ye, i use like rude for talking and dirty for doing lol not sure why.

This is all over now, we are forgetting everything and I am trying to stop my emotions for her (which i have now realised is what i have had for her for years lol)

•••
Wow apparently i am slow i didn't get the rude thing...

Lets put it this way and i am only a bit older than you, just my maturity is a bit higher than most people our age. Talking "rude" is normal it happens i have been caught doing it unknowningly, so it's normal.

First off. If you like her, talk to her and all i mean your 14, kissing takes practice i am still getting leasons from my gf. Ok well really i am pretty good at it i just say i am bad cuz it's something we enjoy doing and have a good excuse haha.

2nd, it's just a kiss as much as you worry about it, when you do it you just learn it on the spot. No worries like James said (trust him he knows HAHA)

3rd. Just recommend avoiding sex i have 2 friends pregent now and yea not good...

James btw you have had more damn practice than me and ur my age shesh

•••
Are you suggesting i'm some kind of man-whore? :lol:

•••
Where did suggesting come from? i MENT it haha i am just kidding. But you knwo if you call your self one i may just agree....

- John

•••
BMFX - Its bad to be a wanna-bee ;)

•••
Haha were spaming now, but he does have a point dont kiss a girl to be cool. Ok i need to take my own advice haha so does james.

•••
My lips are Amber's only - Thank you very much :]

•••
wow, wasn't expecting people to go into so much detail on this..

•••
Haha gotta love me and james =)

"JAMES IS MY HERO!!!!!"

lol had to do it sorry.

But yea if we need to go there we we'll

•••
Why wouldn't i be your hero :p

•••
Lonely Designs said:
Hey,
I was talking to my best friend yesterday but like in a rude way, which I have never done before, and we was talking for hours. And it got very rude. She said that her friend did the same once and ended up having sex because of it.
Well im a boy that has never had a girlfriend, so I was very suprised and scared from the outcome!

Im 14 but I have never even kissed a girl, I was sick last night from nerves! What should i do?
I'm only 15 and I'm in the same position as you were, except no possible girl in sight. I don't really care either, my time will come.

Plenty of fish in the sea. :)

•••
wierdo said:
I'm only 15 and I'm in the same position as you were, except no possible girl in sight. I don't really care either, my time will come.

Plenty of fish in the sea. :)
Good to see your positive about it! :]

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back