Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

I'm Programmer Hire Me!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Webviper2006

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello here is my profile info.... You might hire me.

Name: Max Lee
Email: [email protected]

Languges Know: English, Russian, and French.
Code Languges Know: PHP, HTML, CSS, Java, JavaScript, and MySQL.

I can also work on windows programs. I know the following below...
C++ and C#.

Pricing
$60 per month
$4 per webpage

Please PM me if you want to hire me.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i dont know if you have yahoo but i added you to yahoo IM
 
0
•••
$60 unlimited per month?
 
0
•••
0
•••
seems like he is learning php as well.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back