Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain I'm interested in your thoughts...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

planemaker

New Member
Impact
0
Appraisal Assistance on .de domains and other country codes

Hi everyone,

This is my first appraisal post. I'm new to NamePros so if I am approaching this incorrectly please let me know. I am interested in your thoughts on some of my domains. I took a kind of unique approach when investing by using some country codes that I hoped might become more valuable with fairly valuable terms.

I have listed several that kind of provide an overview and would appreciate your general appraisal. Several are coing up for renewal soon.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts & time,
Planemaker


ForexTradingSoftware.de
HomeEquityLoan.de
DisabilityInsurance.de

CellularPhones.me.uk

Phone.fm
Lyrics.vg
Gas.am

Gold.org.nz
CarInsurance.org.nz
Loan.org.tw
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back