NameSilo

negotiable I'm feeling generous. TruckingJobs.TOP & Truckers.TOP taking offers.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxCitySEO

Established Member
Impact
I'm taking offers on these two domains. You can make an offer on just one or both. And like the title says, I am feeling generous but don't low ball :)
Both domains expire in March and regged through dynadot.
PayPal only. I am fully business verified.
Fast push once payment clears.
Please don't make an offer if you do not have the funds to complete the sale.
Once offer is accepted and buyer acknowledges I accepted there will be a 24 hour window for payment to be made or domain goes to next offer I accept in this post.
You may PM an offer to stay anonymous and I will mention offer without user name in this post.
I bought these names for lead gen and just don't have the time to fully develop into what I exactly wanted. So I'm letting then go to the lucky person that's going to get a good deal! :)

TruckingJobs.top Exp 3/12/2017
This domain is perfect for eye candy in the serps and ppc. Trucking recruiters now days will pay $300 to $800 for leads that make it thru orientation and get hired. This domain will be perfect to setup some landing pages for lead gen because now days there's so many TLD extensions that nobody is really paying attention to them. Besides, the .Top ext goes well with the name as like "Top Trucking Jobs" for the title. This is one of those "if you just do it, the leads will come" type names. Just develop and get it out there.
Make your offer :)

Truckers.Top Exp 3/13/2017
Perfect name to setup a blog or a forum to get traffic going and trucking companies will pay top dollar for advertising. Or you could even buy both domains and advertise your own Jobs site.
Make your offer :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back