IT.COM

I'm 15 and does anyone else have trouble making time for domaining?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I'm in highschool so it isnt easy finding the time I need to make money selling domains but I make it work. Anyone else have the same problem/situation?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have trouble finding time for freelancing and domain dev and school :P

•••
Yeah, im 14, 15 this July. I have a hard time getting clients and finding the time to work with them, especially with finals coming up so fast. That just means summer is getting closer :D

•••
I have been desgning since I was 12 and have never really had any problems with getting enough time due to high school. Some nights I was doing 3 designs and working till midnight, I suppose if I went bed earlier then I would struggle for time.

Sean

•••
I'm not struggling for time because I'm not domaining :P
I just have a habit of making sites, and offering server space for (what I consider) worthy causes. I mean, I do have a tonne of space and bandwidth, growing every month, on my DreamHost account, and it's not like I'm ever going to use it up…

•••
yup completely. sometimes I take a breack off domaining for a few weeks or even a month to get my grades back up in school lol :gl:

=D

•••
I can't handle not having a project to work on for any more than 2 weeks, does my head in, lol.

•••
yea i agree every month i take off a week because i just dont feel like working lol

•••
I take breaks every now in then, like for a couple days I'll do some stuff then for a day I will just sleep and be lazy. I found that I can cram most of my projects into my weekend so I can have less work during the school day. It is Summer now so I just do work as normal.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back