NameSilo

ilovegod.us - How should I develope this?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

nmx

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey all.

Today I purchased the domain ilovegod.us, I now plan to develope this domain. How do you guys and gals think I should do so?

So far i've i've considered having a custom BB/Message Board PHP script done, where members can make a story/post w/e and then users can comment + rate etc.

I've also thought about setting it up as a forum (using vBulletin).


Anyone here got any ideas? All input + ideas appreciated.

Baring in mind I'm aiming to develope this to generate as much traffic and revenue as possible.

Thanks

-nmx
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd just park it like I have mine parked....
http://iChrist.info

Want this cheap ? $100 firm !

cadydoo
 
0
•••
Have a site set up where users can post (forum or a blog type setting) their stories of faith.
 
0
•••
Brian said:
Have a site set up where users can post (forum or a blog type setting) their stories of faith.

This is an idea i'm considering (the format), I think I may have a custom script done, like the temporary one on Yoobs.com except more advanced/secure etc! Btw I like the stories idea, really good!

Thanks!

-nmx
 
0
•••
A religious forum would be nice...
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back