Domain Empire

I'll make you a Free php script.As long as it's not over the top complicated.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

klavixs

Account Closed
Impact
I'll make you a Free php script.As long as it's not over the top complicated.
I'm doing this to be nice and becuase i wish to practice my php skills .
So if you need a php script then post here what you need with description of how its to work all free just for me to practice. also if anyone else wants to help me tooo just post.

Namepros is the best! :)
Also small NP$ donations or rep are apreciated but never required :)

THE FOLLOWING IS AN UPDATE:

ok so here is an update on who 's next etc im pleased with the number of request lately and the last couple of days i was tight on time but today i'm going to try to get everyone's request done soo..
who's has already had there done.
---------------------------------------------
rebelagent - finished
romeo20 - finished
mikor - finished

The line(position in list does not matter)
------------
itme - {one game a day script}
whitebark - {show history from db}
kektex - {mod to existing script}
jstermx - {fix an error in code}

Still wait for something from.(position in list does not matter)
-----------------------------------------
thearbiter - {waiting for response to question}
Techs4less - {waiting for response to question}
sk8ar - {waiting for response to question}
If something here is in correct please let me know.there is no first in line etc your script gets done when it gets done.mainly this is here for my reference and yours.this will also be in first post for safe keep.

Another UPDATE:

hey if you guys could do me a favor in return for this free help im giveing you i would appreciate it. i made this thread and would like you guys to check it out and comment for me thanks .

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ok

sk8ar {sure thats simple enough i'll let you know when im done }

•••
I want to build a digg-liked site,would you like to build a PHP script for me?
Thank you in advance

•••
I have got a simple one for you.. I have made them but they dont work

A forum for my sabreschat website that includes
Name:
State:(drop down again)
E-mail:
Subject:(this would be a drop down menu)
Body:

I would like it so i can customize the different things

Also can you not make it in Global Variables since I have had major problems with those in the past

Also I would like to have Name/Email Validated.
One more thing.. Is it possible for spam proof?

Message me if you have any questions.

•••
A function that encrypts passwords the same way smf does

•••
smf probably uses md5 for encrypting passwords. Try the md5() php function.

•••
ok

ok
Hotpop { Yours is a little big .it's no small feat. digg did not get big so quick with just a simple script. it's a big script. but im sure that someone has made a duplicate script you can search http://hotscripts.com im sure they have one or two .people seem to like to make duplicates of big sites like myspace for example was copied numourouse times and all over hotscripts so take a look .what you are asking would take a lot of time and i wouldn't be able to help everyone. im sorry. but if you were willing to pay for this then i might reconsider(pm me if so)but i would like to help as many as i can.what i mean by small script is something like Mikor asked }

Brianwiz { yours s not as simple as you think and also a hackers ethic is not to reinvent the wheel all the time there are literelly hundreds of free solutions out there that are just what you are looking for. search http://sourceforge.net and also http://freshmeat.net. im sorry but as with Hotpop it would take to much time awayfrom helping people who need simple things done.as with Hotpop if you insist i do it i will do it for pay (pm if so) but there are to many opensource projects out there that are free solutions for you }

Mikor {i will do this for you reall quick it's very much what i mean by small scripts so i wold be glad to do it for you.}

Also everyone please note that any scripts i do will also be posted in code forum after im done for the benefit of other namepros memebers (unless you want a private script which in this case i see a small np$ donation is in order)

Thank you all and if anyone else needs a small script please post im willing to help.

•••
ok
how about just a login and register, and if you want sql tables
for a sessioned and/or cookied login/register system ;)
?

thanks alot :)

Joe

•••
Possible script??

How about one of the text creation scripts (i.e. glitter text). Are those rather easy to slap together??

Thanks,
T4L

•••
ok

ok mikor your script is finished it's at the namepros thread :http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?p=1467547

Thearbitor: {yes i can do that quick but let me suggest not using sessionid becuase google hates it and has a hard time spidering your site so for seo reasons that might not be a good idea please respond wheter you want it or not}

Techs4less {im not sure what you mean exactly.are you talking about one of those "retype the text you see in image" things you see in registrations to stop automated registrations?please clarify overall it sounds what you need is small and im willing so pleasse clarify}

•••
•••
thats cool

thats cool somebody probly is looking for an md5 encrypt and will find it and use it all is good in the land of namepros :)

•••
Hello,

Would you be willing to make a very small php script for me?

All I want is.. a link dump for people to submit their links.

Perhaps, only:

Link Title:
Link URL:
Browse button for an image 70x70.

Then perhaps a results.php to show the image and the link title that's clickable to its URL. Also, it'd be great if you're able to have links expire within 24 hours. And please set it that the same URL can't be submitted twice.

That is all...

Also, if it's not a hassle... perhaps a log.txt file that shows:

ip.of.the.person Site Title

That is, in case I start getting abuse and stuff.

Last edited:
•••
ok romeo 20 { i've looked into what you need an it is a little more complex then expected and there are a few others who need small things but i wish to help so i found a script for you which does all you need.it has a regualr interface(the link page) and even comes with an admin panel. here is the dl link }

•••
Hey can you make me a mail sender which can also send files.

•••
klavixs, thanks.. but the one you gave me isn't really what i'm looking for because it creates categories and stuff... it's a link directory. I'd might as well get a phplinkdirectory. I'm looking for a link dump..

but thanks anyway

•••
Thank you, reputation added :D You are a great NP member :D

•••
A script which would allow people to download one free game a day. the the script would change the game say the next day. im not sure if this would be possible but need some kind of script like this for my new domain www.onefreegame.com can you help me?

•••
Hey I always have trouble with creating user registration that actually registers to the database.

Can you start the base of a project for me? just the user registration? I know how to add fiels etc. and make it md5?

And also have a page where it displays users profile info (username, birth, etc) by id...i had it working for me...as one user but i never got the registration down so i deleted it.

I've searched and searched but no one keeps it simple enough for me lol. You dont need to add anything special to registration just username password and perhaps birth. Then on the profile page just show username, birth

I can develop from there im sure.
Ill gladly tip with some np ^_^

•••
I want to thank klavixs for helping me with a formatting issue I was having. I was trying to get data selected from my MySQL DB to display how I wanted it to on my page, but it was not working.

So thanks for the quick help! But I am still having some problem. Klavixs, I used the code you gave me, but I am getting this error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' on line 44.

Line 44 =
echo "<td><p class="style1"><a href="'.$row1['user_homepage'].'"><size=10>'.$row1['user_homepage'].'</size></a></p></td>";

Any ideas Klavixs? Thanks for all your help!

•••
I believe...

Try replacing

<p class="style1">

with <p class='style1'>

•••
nope that didnt work, thanks though!

•••
JsteRmX said:
Line 44 =
echo "<td><p class="style1"><a href="'.$row1['user_homepage'].'"><size=10>'.$row1['user_homepage'].'</size></a></p></td>";

Change the first " to a ' and the last " to a ' and it should work.
i.e.
echo '<td><p class="style1"><a href="'.$row1['user_homepage'].'"><size=10>'.$row1['user_homepage'].'</size></a></p></td>';

•••
no that doesnt seem to work either. My page does not display the user_homepage, and the images are not showing, just getting the red X.

thanks for the replies. I'm sorry klavixs, i didnt mean to hijack your thread

•••
How about a simple script to display 'this day in history' factoids. I have the sql dump of over 2000 events. They would need to be displayed in order by year - oldest to newest, and of course refresh each day with new factoids.

Let me know if you need the sql.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back