domain iLinkDirectory.com What Do You Think

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ezimedia

VIP Member
Impact
47
HI All

I just got this iLinkDirectory.com today...

I own LinkDirectory.com and it gets some good typin traffic.

I also like domains with '" i " in front of the keywords... so I picked up

iLinkDirectory.com

What do you think of it...

I don't think I will develop... but may sell down the road.

Thanks
Tom
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello, how are you? :)

I'm thinking of a value around mid $xx to low $xxx in my opinion.

PS: LinkDirectory.com is a must!
 
0
•••
Very low $xx. Far too long (six syllables!), no obvious end users or development ideas spring to mind, and the i really subtracts from the value IMO. No offense intended, but just because it worked for Apple, doesn't mean you should add an i to everything.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back