Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain IFV.biz

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonmjt

Established Member
Impact
1
I know what 3character.com says about minimum wholesale value...do you guys think this one is worth more than the minimum $75? Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This isn't a .com, it's a .biz. I think this one isn't worth more than reg fee. I'm sorry. :(
 
0
•••
huh? I was referring to the website 3character.com, which is fairly accurate at determining the minimum wholesale value of a 3 character domain. The question was:

Is my LLL.biz (IFV.biz) worth more than the $75 minimum wholesale value displayed on 3character.com? Maybe it's worth less? But I'm pretty sure it is worth well over reg fee.

Anyone else have a valuation?
 
0
•••
Kelli said:
This isn't a .com, it's a .biz. I think this one isn't worth more than reg fee. I'm sorry. :(
LOL.....what a joke.....how did you come up with that?

This domain worth at least $80
 
0
•••
yes it has got 2 nonpremium letters therefore it will go at the minimum wholesale price of LLL.biz names
 
0
•••
yup its worth $75
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back