Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain iflexsoftware.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

deelip

Established Member
Impact
0
I have closed down my company, iFlex Software. How much do you guys think I should get for the domain name iflexsoftware.com

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
has a bit of past history, brandable, but needs developing... low to mid xx IMO.
 
0
•••
low to mid xx ??

Sorry, I am new to this. What does "low to mid xx" mean?

/Deelip
 
0
•••
Between 0 to $50, or so.. sorry.


deelip said:
Sorry, I am new to this. What does "low to mid xx" mean?

/Deelip
 
0
•••
mid $xx
 
0
•••
Might sell a little more for someone who is willing to sell his/her software under the name "iflex". Other than, just a normal reg fee in my view.
 
0
•••
Sorry, reg.fee IMHO.
 
0
•••
no problems if you closed the company ... run the site anyways. this could fetch you some $$ at a later stage. I-Flex is fast growing into a billion $$ company which sells banking softwares.

if you wanna stay out of litigation and things just keep your software etc up so that it seems as if you are really running a site etc etc ...
 
0
•••
Actually i-Flex Solutions (www.iflexsolutions.com) is the reason I had to close my company. They threatened to take me to court if I continued doing business in that name. Futhermore, they asked me to transfer (yes, just simply transfer) the name iflexsoftware.com to them, at no cost.

I stopped operations in the name of iFlex Software, but no way am I going to just transfer the name to them.

Any ideas how I can prevent them from causing me more trouble. I have already had the trouble of closing down a software company.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back