Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain If I have..

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

240sxer

Account Closed
Impact
0
Question..

If I have a .com name that I've owned since 2000, and it since has become a huge discussion forum, Page Rank 4, Alexa ranking under 50,000. I also have the .org version of it that I've been forwarding to the .com for all these years.

The main .com is giving me $15,000 on estibot.com. the .org is $13,000. Is the .org really worth that much?

Leapfish is giving me $167,0000 for the .com

The domain is: sh1a chat dot com, the other is sh1a chat dot org. (ofcourse the 1 is an i and the dot is a . and there is no spaces - I just dont want it to be searchable on google and rumors spreading, lol).

Thanks,
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Automated appraisals are not very reliable.
Though estibot is getting better, with the backlinks and traffic inclusion.

A website is worth either a multiple of your monthly revenue or what someone is willing to pay for it. Religious based sites are exceptionally tough sell.

Good Luck
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back