Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ienact.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

huwenbin

Established Member
Impact
51
Please appraisal

@jhm
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Enact - 5 figure territory

iEnact - I struggle. With "i" the word with it should be beautifully simple, enact isn't so simple. There's a reason why Apple have products like iPhone, iPad, iTV ...iCar in the works. Beautifully simple with the wording

Apple pretty much own the "i" thing, I'd be a bit cautious
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Enact - 5 figure territory

iEnact - I struggle. With "i" the word with it should be beautifully simple, enact isn't so simple. There's a reason why Apple have products like iPhone, iPad, iTV ...iCar in the works. Beautifully simple with the wording

Apple pretty much own the "i" thing, I'd be a bit cautious
You always not say the price! I really hope that
 
2
•••
You always not say the price! I really hope that

I just don't want to be harsh. You may struggle selling this domain, in my opinion
 
Last edited:
1
•••
looks like no word.com no struggle for me
 
2
•••
@huwenbin Thats good, hope you get something worthwhile
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back