Dynadot

domain idownload.store

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Please, i would like the domain community to apraise the domain name idownload.store. The name is great for all internet downloadables such as files, software, movies, musics and livestreaming.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't see much value in it because you would have to market it as a brand name, which won't attract many prospective buyers. Even without the "i" I don't feel much attraction, but maybe it's just me.

•••
In my opinion i regard the keyword "download" as a very strong keyword, while the i is for "internet download" and is very common aswell. Anyway, i'm open to further contributions from the house. Thanks.

•••
•••
I hate the "i" did however search for download.store and saw it was crazy price. 25k Based on that you may find someone to buy it. "i" really sucks as no longer generic but a brand that makes you think of another brand which sucks more.
Rego fee.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back