Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

IDN legal issues

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

aboutdn

Established Member
Impact
9
Dear, members

If I register hotels.com IDN
If I register FBpod.com domain or NYTpod.com
Is it illegal?
Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Dear, members

If I register hotels.com IDN
If I register FBpod.com domain or NYTpod.com
Is it illegal?
Thanks

Do you mean hotels.com in another language, or you want to just add a diacritic at one of the letter?
Hotels.com has a TM, but if you use another language you should be ok, because it's too generic term. But I don't believe you will find a hotel.com by any language available for hand registration (at least the prime term). Good luck
 
0
•••
Thanks Eurorealtor.

I registered hotels.com by korean.

Also i register FBpod.com ? or NYTpod.com

Thanks again

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Thanks Eurorealtor.

I registered hotels.com by korean.

Also i register FBpod.com ? or NYTpod.com
NYTpod means NewYork Travel Pod
FBpod means FirstBank Pod or FaceBook Pod etc there are several meaning.
I want to do my business about finance or social service..

Thanks again
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back