Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain idesk.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tansks

VIP Member
Impact
36
Hi,

Any value? I just received an offer of 60 EUR at sedo, should I sell or keep it? All input are appreciate.

Thank you.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it is reasonable offer for this name. You may accept it if you have no plan for development. Good Luck.
 
1
•••
Thanks. rep added.

Any more advise?
 
0
•••
i'd say 60 Euro is a decent price for this domain .. I would go ahead and sell this domain... but if you are planning to develop it then it is up to you :)

Once again i will sell it now :)
 
1
•••
mid $xx is a fair price. I would definitely be tempted to sell and use the money to buy more of the great names that you find and share with us.
 
1
•••
rep added. Thanks for all advise.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back