Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain identitycleanup.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

YrocDomains

Established Member
Impact
5
please give your thoughts on identitycleanup.com

figured it would be a good buy with all the identity theft out there .

as always thank you in advance for your replies
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I quite like this domain. It spells out what the service is for without being junk and is good not just for identity theft, but also Reputation Management, too. I would say at least mid $xxx.
 
0
•••
While the purpose is rather obvious, I'm not sure 'cleanup' is the best keyword to fit identity.

I tend to equate cleanup with 'liquidation'...
 
1
•••
It wouldn't surprise me if this domain has traffic and makes some money over regfee. Try contacting the owners of: identityclean identitycleanse identitycleaner identitycleansing dot coms for a quick flip. Goodluck
 
2
•••
While the purpose is rather obvious, I'm not sure 'cleanup' is the best keyword to fit identity.

I tend to equate cleanup with 'liquidation'...
Clean up is to make clean where as liquidation isn't really making something clean but instead a clear out (a clear out could be part of a clean up, e.g. recently I cleared out a cupboard while cleaning my bedroom).
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back