Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain IdentityCards.info

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rupert

VIP Member
Impact
20
Heyhey. I just picked this one up this morning.
I'm curious to hear what you guys think of it.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Coward said:
Heyhey. I just picked this one up this morning.
I'm curious to hear what you guys think of it.

I think this is a good one to have picked up. Its probably one to hold onto.

:gn:

value probably not huge at the moment, but if the UK introduces the Identity cards you can be sure people will be searching for information on them.

low - mid $xx at moment, but has some good potential.
 
0
•••
Thanks so much, that was my thinking also.
Previously I was against them, but now I'm perhaps for them :D
 
0
•••
Very nice name, definitely hang onto that.
 
0
•••
Guess mid to high xx right now.
 
0
•••
Nice catch, worth mid $xx but value can increase as holyroller said.
 
0
•••
I think it's a good one that fits the extention well. Probably around the Mid $xx range.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back