NameSilo

iDebugger.com & xDebugger.com

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by all-hears, May 7, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. all-hears

all-hears New Member

Hi friends, Please what's the value of iDebugger.com & xDebugger.com

I bought them because ivirus and xvirus sold well and maybe tech/software guys MIGHT like them. IDK

Thanks for your time.......

Last edited: May 7, 2021
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. jhm

jhm Glazed

Cluttered and undesirable (sorry). Little value, in my view. Hope you get a reg fee

3. all-hears

all-hears New Member

Oh..... I thought is a valuable domain.....thanks

although I did a little bit of research before buying....godaddy estimates 1800$..... hopeful

4. jhm

jhm Glazed

@all-hears Type in EatSofaToday.com in GoDaddy Appraisal, comes out a little under $1k

That should give you an idea as to how reliable it is

5. Siva Ganga

Siva Ganga Account Closed (Disallowed)

There are tools called xdebug - for php code debugging, idebugger (an interface of .net and something also available at IBM as grphical ui for debugging, and many uses comes up when you search on Google).

in my opinion: both are good, you just need to wait for potential buyer, both are useful for debugging related tools and are worth above $1k.

6. all-hears

all-hears New Member

Thanks @Siva Ganga, I'm thinking of just cold emailing as many software companies as possible, to see if they interested....... thanks

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice