Ideas on this one

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

adamo

Established Member
Impact
3
I was thinking of developing careerassistance*net my first idea was a job board.

This would be probably the easiest to do.
Any thoughts?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I was thinking of developing careerassistance*net my first idea was a job board.

This would be probably the easiest to do.
Any thoughts?

I totally agree with your idea...it will surely hit... i liked it very much...
 
1
•••
1
•••
Thanks for your replies.

Right now I've setup a free jobber app on the host and will make a theme for it.
The WP plugin is good but right now 97$ seems a little too much.

I'll have a look in the article also.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back