Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Ideas for a Short Video Feed Website Development

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

STUART MALOFF

Established Member
Impact
798
Fellow Domainers,

I am looking for a simple website developed called Stu.tv for the purpose of sharing short videos taken from my cellphone while traveling to close to 30 countries over the last few years. Since I am using this as basically an easy way to keep all of my videos together and add future videos to it to share with friends and family, it is not a website that will make money. Therefore, I am looking for something inexpensive, but functional.
If you have any ideas of someone anywhere in the world, which can set this up for me, please let me know. It's probably pretty easy to do this, but I am technology challenged! Thanks.

Stu
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
check out http://phpmelody.com - you can host your own videos / upload to YouTube and embed it. Lightweight script and can handle ton of videos.

My site boringly.com (uses phpmelody) that I sold had more than 30k videos.
 
2
•••
Thanks! I will check it out.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back