Dynadot

domain IdealManagers.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ismailelbahraoui

Impact
hi guys
I need your help
What do you think about the IdealManagers.com domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sounds alright. Do you have plans for it or just trying to sell it?

Could be good for high-end head-hunting site.

•••
It's not bad as far as hand registrations go.

"Ideal" appears to be a more popular keyword than I expected. Definitely could be some recruitment or HR firm applications, as mentioned by the above member. Could be a decent brand for a property or financial management company as well.

I would list it in the low $X,XXX range for an end user. If selling to another domain investor, I would look to double my own investment (this type of name should typically sell in the $10 to $50 range).

•••
Sounds alright. Do you have plans for it or just trying to sell it?

Could be good for high-end head-hunting site.
Thank you so much for this advice
I will work with it

•••
It's not bad as far as hand registrations go.

"Ideal" appears to be a more popular keyword than I expected. Definitely could be some recruitment or HR firm applications, as mentioned by the above member. Could be a decent brand for a property or financial management company as well.

I would list it in the low $X,XXX range for an end user. If selling to another domain investor, I would look to double my own investment (this type of name should typically sell in the $10 to $50 range).
You have given me many things
For this I would like to thank you for helping me
I will work with these things

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back