IT.COM

domain idahopoolservice.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

michael_shodipo

Impact
Please help me check the domain out. idahopoolservice.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Too niche. GEO domains work better with large, relevant cities than states.

Cities like Phoenix and Las Vegas are a lot more popular for pools than Boston for instance.

LasVegasPools.com is a good example of a quality GEO domain in this field.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
low to mid xxx range, but you have to do outbound. There is still a significant chance it won't be sold.

Without outbound, I don't see this selling. Good luck anyway

•••
•••
Immediate impressions, not a fan

I do see other pool service domains have sold in the hundreds (tucsonpoolservice.com fetched $790, virginiapoolservice.com fetched $350). A little optimism: Pitch between a range of $89 - $299, otherwise drop. Overall, I consider the domain itself little value, sadly

Last edited:
•••
low to mid xxx range, but you have to do outbound. There is still a significant chance it won't be sold.

Without outbound, I don't see this selling. Good luck anyway
Thanks

•••
Immediate impressions, not a fan

I do see other pool service domains have sold in the hundreds (tucsonpoolservice.com fetched $790, virginiapoolservice.com fetched $350). A little optimism: Pitch between a range of $89 - $299, otherwise drop. Overall, I consider the domain itself little value, sadly
Thanks

•••
Too niche. GEO domains work better with large, relevant cities than states.

Cities like Phoenix and Las Vegas are a lot more popular for pools than Boston for instance.

LasVegasPools.com is a good example of a quality GEO domain in this field.

Brad
Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back