Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable ICE.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE.info

A great 3 letter word. Many, many uses.

Averaging 5 unique visitors per day since acquired and parked 8/1.

$499 firm, PayPal, GoDaddy.

Thanks. :)

Note - There is a trademark number listed in some whois reports. This is from the previous owners who got this name during the .info sunrise period. I purchased the domain from them directly. I've just spoken with Afilias (the .info registry) and they advised me that it's nothing to worry about, and only a matter of a registrar update by GoDaddy, and I have forwarded the info and request to GoDaddy, and it should be removed soon.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sold@$499, thank you!
 
0
•••
hrm, i also took this too
 
0
•••
Hello Sam, PM on the way with payment details.

Thank you sir. :)
 
0
•••
Payment sent, thank you!
 
0
•••
Payment received, transfer initiated at GoDaddy. :)
 
0
•••
what a pity........... D-:
.net, you got reallay a nice deal.....
 
0
•••
Name received, thank you -db-!
 
0
•••
Sam, thank you for a quick, perfect transaction. Trader rating updated.

A pleasure doing business sir. :)
 
0
•••
Congrats to both of you. Nice sale.
 
0
•••
I must agree... Nice buy

I was excited when I noticed the price, but then I realized it was sold... :(

I'd make an informational site for meth... High paying keyword - drug rehab
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back