Dynadot

Ice breaker

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

FolioTeam

Brandsq.comTop Member
Impact
Hi,

Just officially joined Namepros today. I've been a silent lurker for some time now.

I am hoping to increase my domaining knowledge and I think I am with the right crowd here.

Looking forward to more knowledge and better sales. I'll greatly appreciate any assistance given me towards this goal.

Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hey there @FolioTeam
Namepros_Welcome_briguy_BrianMc_(Myway2fortune.info).jpg

•••
•••
Hey Folio!

Welcome friend!

Best of luck domaining!

•••
•••
•••
Welcome, @FolioTeam ! It is good to have you formally as part of this supportive and knowledgeable community! Do you currently own some domain names, or what areas do you plan to invest in? If you like, tell us a bit more about you domain interests. Or, if you would rather not, that is fine too!

•••
Welcome, @FolioTeam ! It is good to have you formally as part of this supportive and knowledgeable community! Do you currently own some domain names, or what areas do you plan to invest in? If you like, tell us a bit more about you domain interests. Or, if you would rather not, that is fine too!

Thanks for the welcome. I own a few domain names of varying niches in my portfolio. Some are crypto/coin names, gambling and entertainment names, some Geo names. I also own a few adult names

I just mix up the niches to see which takes the 1st bite.

•••
Hello @FolioTeam .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Looks like you've picked the right niches! Hopefully you've grabbed some good names within those niches!

Best of luck to you going forward with your domains! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello @FolioTeam !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros FolioTeam!
I hope you will enjoy your time here with us...

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back