NameSilo

domain iCardServices.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

islam32

Established Member
Impact
0
Premium brandable domain ideal for financial services, digital payments, prepaid cards, or fintech startups. Short, memorable, and professional.

Originally purchased in 2006 for $1,500.

Perfect opportunity for a business looking to establish a strong online brand in the financial or payment sector.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Are you trying to sell your domain or get an appraisal?
 
0
•••
Are you trying to sell your domain or get an appraisal?
I’m selling the domain, but the appraisal helps me understand its fair market value before finalizing any deal.
 
0
•••
You've been holding this domain since 2006?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Based on the comps I'm seeing I would say low xxxx
 
0
•••
Thanks for the insight.
I appreciate your view on the low-xxxx range. I’m still collecting different evaluations to get a clearer sense of the domain’s fair market value, especially given its history, niche relevance, and previous sale price.
Your input definitely helps build the overall picture — thanks again.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back