domain icamion.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jerki

Established Member
Impact
3
I hope it's worth something. Thanks for valuation.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Camion means truck in Spanish, but not the little ones, the big ones. You might have stumbled on to something with that one. If you do a google search for the images of Camion you will see what I mean.

As for the value, I can't say. I don't know what Spanish names go for and I don't know how the "I" would effect the value the way it would if it were a domain name in English. itruck in English would be a good name, but the "i" in Spanish does not have the same meaning. Could be a reg fee name. MiCamion would be better, but of course that is already taken.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
icamion is not very sexy, the I- prefix makes sense with electronic gadgets for example. I know some people may have a personal bond with their trucks :p but i- probably fits better with electronic hardware. But I don't know what you had in mind when you registered this, so this is a wild guess. BTW camion means truck in French as well.
 
0
•••
I dont see much value on icamion, but there are some things to consider, it is relative short, seaching for camion in google I see top webisites with less sexy domains.

Maybe if you develope something about item transporting with a lot of camion owners and their service rates, could be interesting for people searching to move their products

P.D. spanish is my language
 
0
•••
The market for Spanish words is very slow, camiones or trucks is not something people in Latin America countries (to which the domain would target) looks for on the Internet, here buyers generally go to places known by mechanics, taxi drivers and people who are already purchased a camion.
I do not see a future to this domain, perhaps camion.com or camiones.com would have been a whole different story. But as someone already said it has other good points, it is short and memorable, but finding an end user will be very tough to say the least.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back