Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain iBit.me

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rammbo

Blockchain DomainsTop Member
Impact
1,229
I Would appreciate any thoughts/opinions about these name... Any value here?

ibit.me


Stipendcoin.com

Coinstipend.com

sti·pend
ˈstīˌpend/
noun
  1. a fixed regular sum paid as a salary or allowance.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I've sold ibit .co for $799 this year.
 
1
•••
Thanks for taking time to respond.. And congrats on the sale. I don't kno if the extension is good (.me) but i was thinking it could be ok... Like PayPal.me from the crypto angle.
 
0
•••
Any one else want to weigh in? I'd appreciate it..thnks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back