Domain Empire

I would like to potentially see an...

NameSilo
Watch
hi I would potentially like to see an Adult Webmasters part maybe I know you have the domain review thing but I would like to see a bit more where we could post reviews tips and tutorials that would be great :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, there is already an adult domain appraisal section and domain & site for sale sections, but to be honest they are pretty dead.
They are currently spread right across the forum - I think they might pick up a bit if there was one adult section, with subforums.

•••
•••
•••
I think it would be a lot better used if you didn't have to activate it through the UserCP. Surely it would be better to have it automatically active for individuals aged over 18 and have a notice saying that people have to select their age to over 18 to view them.
That way new members would simply read the notice and select their age if they wanted to view them; if they are too young or don't want to view them, they simply don't put in their age. That would increase activity in the section IMO as I don't think a lot of people know it is there.

•••
Sabre said:
I think it would be a lot better used if you didn't have to activate it through the UserCP. Surely it would be better to have it automatically active for individuals aged over 18 and have a notice saying that people have to select their age to over 18 to view them.
That way new members would simply read the notice and select their age if they wanted to view them; if they are too young or don't want to view them, they simply don't put in their age. That would increase activity in the section IMO as I don't think a lot of people know it is there.

I think it does becasue when i turned 18 i never activated it yet i could see it

•••
i see, i think it's beyond the scope of this forum, but you might want to contact people who are posting there that have adult forums of their own.

LandingCandy.com said:
I know about that one little one but there should be a bit more where people can discuse the trends and crap like that

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back