Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBuyerz

Top Member
Impact
Hi,

Post your crypto domain name here and let me appraise it.

1 Domain per user only since appraising domain names takes times and efforts.

I will give my own estimation, you will get more opinions by creating your own thread from experienced domainers aswell.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Byte Wallet in KING
Chain Bay In KING

•••
What you appraise few cctlds:
Digitalcoins[ . ]cn
AltCoins[ . ]cn
DigitalCurrencies[ . ]de/eu/cn ?

Some domain names related to yours:
paybit.cn 12,000 USD 2018-12-17
coinfans.cn 2,000 USD 2018-01-09
chainex.cn 2,000 USD 2018-02-07

First impression, is that you are targeting a specific country ... and we will expect a one word domain name to compensate for this limit (or at least already known domain name by this community) !

I know that china is dominating crypto world, but this extension will not have any advantages against others due to law complications for some crypto niches, so we can't cover globally the crypto word.

But apparently they are names we can find in another global extension, or even local extension like: .COM.CN

I can't give an exact estimation, but will be between: [Low XX$] - [HIgh XX$], purhapse end user will offer more than this.

NB: Please make a thread in appraisal subforum for more opinions from experienced domainers.

•••
You are doing some great and detailed appraisals. I really appreciate that. Can you take time to appraise my domain CryptoLites.com ?

Some domains related to yours:
cryptolite.com 15 000 $ (USD)
ledlites.com 350 USD 2019-06-20
jetlites.com 132 USD 2018-06-17
flowerlites.com 104 USD 2017-03-17
ecolites.com 154 USD 2016-04-24
lovelites.com 160 USD 2015-08-20

As you can see, cryptolite.com is already taken and in production, aswell as other extensions like: .NET/.ORG/.IO.

Someone selling .ORG extension for 495$ on DAN.COM.

When we tappe "CRYPTOLITES" word on Google, we get only CryptoLite results and in first position: cryptolite.fr (French website to buy/sell bitcoins).

There is also: cryptolite.info free for registration. (.INFO extension is already used by blockchain.com for many years before switching to .COM).

I will estimate it personally between: [HIgh XX$]-[Low XXX$]

NB: Please make a thread in appraisal subforum for more opinions from experienced domainers.

•••
Hi,

your appraisals are quite intriguing- keep them coming!

mine,

c r y p t o (dot) f o

much appreciated.

- Hots

What projects that can feet your domain name:
- Something related to bitcoin hard forks or another altcoins (.fo => .fork)
- Buy/Sell cryptocurrencies for Faroe Islands people (50000 people live in the Faroe Islands - source from Google)

Domain Requirements Explained
Some countries may request the domain applicant to provide an identification number or documents to complete the registration. For specific requirements these will be displayed once you attempt to purchase the domain. In a lot of cases we can provide an agency service if you do not meet the requirements. In a few cases there is a small additional cost for legal fees required to set up the agency.

Expensive registration/renewing: Around 120$

This domain is related to a specific country and the local laws may apply for some crypto projects.

Some domain names free for registration:
- Cryptocurrency.fo
- Altcoin.fo
- coins.fo
- bitcoins.fo

and many others ... we have many choices for this extension, as a client willing to buy a premium domain ... I can use this alternatives or looking for another cheap extensions and law free domains.

I will appraise it: Reg Price which is already expensive or [Low XXX$].

•••
your thoughts on bitcoinforex.org
-
similar sales
-
bitforex.com $65000 2018
bitcoinsv.com $50000 2018
bitcoincash.org $48888 2017

BitcoinSV and BitcoinCash are not related to your domain and will not have same value (They are domains related to cryptocurrency (Coins) and not Forex/Trading/Exchange projects).

bitcoininvest.org 1 495 $ (USD)
cryptoforex.org 120 USD 2018-01-15

Someone selling cryptoforex.org for: 1495$ on Sedo (It is more generalist than bitcoinforex.org)

It will be a nice domain name for an open source and decentralized crypto exchange.

I will estimate it between: [Low XXXX$]-[Mid XXXX$]

Last edited:
•••
Hi, how would you appraise Cryptocoins.Guru?

•••
ecrypto.co.in

ty for your appraisal.

•••
Could you please make room for one more appraisal?

encryptedbet.com

Thank you so much for your time, consideration and expertise.

•••
Coineur
PayYou
Bitcious
ChineseCoin

(dotcom)

Coineur is limited for people who speak French.

.NET and .IO extensions are free to register, as well as local extensions like: .fr, .be, .ca etc ...

Domain name is good and easy to remember, purhapse brandable (Must check this and verify this information, to not confuse with family name Coineur).

There is not much crypto oriented domain names in French so I can't give an exact estimation, but we can compare it with this domain name since they share some commun points:

tradeur.com 186 USD 2019-05-24

Actually the term "tradeur" have more value than "coineur" and it's more used and make sense for peoples... coineur is a new term and not known by many french people.

I will estimate it: [Low XXX$] Purhapse end user can go up to: [Mid XXX$]

•••
Pleasr check my domain:
FlexBTC.com

flexbet.com 2,850 USD 2019-04-24
flexwallet.com 676 USD 2018-02-22
flexpayment.com 1,581 USD 2018-02-22
flexfx.com 210 USD 2017-04-11
flexcoin.com 1,001 USD 2016-09-02
flexdollars.com 1 775 $ (USD)

Someone selling flexcrypto.com for 1950€ around 2132$
Someone on SEDO sell btcflex .com for 2895$

BTCFLex is already known by bitcoin community as scam project that don't pay their consumers, there is many complaints about it on BItcoinTalk forum.

It's a bad thing for you aswell since your domain names are pretty similars.

The price of BTCFlex is high because it served in the past, and he already have backlinks and history on Google.

I will estimate it between: [Low XXX$-Mid XXX$], purhapse end user: [High XXX$]

•••
Some domain names related to yours:
paybit.cn 12,000 USD 2018-12-17
coinfans.cn 2,000 USD 2018-01-09
chainex.cn 2,000 USD 2018-02-07

First impression, is that you are targeting a specific country ... and we will expect a one word domain name to compensate for this limit (or at least already known domain name by this community) !

I know that china is dominating crypto world, but this extension will not have any advantages against others due to law complications for some crypto niches, so we can't cover globally the crypto word.

But apparently they are names we can find in another global extension, or even local extension like: .COM.CN

I can't give an exact estimation, but will be between: [Low XX$] - [HIgh XX$], purhapse end user will offer more than this.

Thank you for taking time to do such detailed appraisal. Appreciate!

•••
Hi The Buyerz,

Thanks for your appraisals !

I have some doubts on this one: Bitcoinofficer/com

What do you think ?

Thanks (y)

•••
CoinPorte (dot) com

CoinPorte is a French domain name that can have 2 meaning:
1- A door to introduce you to coins
2- But the exact meaning is: A door corner

I like more cryptoporte rather than coinporte, since it means exactly the goal of the website.

Some english names related to yours:
coinsupplier.com 172 USD 2019-09-02
coinoracle.com 160 USD 2019-09-05
coinrecords.com 100 USD 2019-09-07
coinkingdom.com 122 USD 2019-09-07
coinspeak.com 250 USD 2019-09-11
coinpaper.com 240 USD 2019-08-20
coindocs.com 100 USD 2019-08-08
coinprofit.com 455 USD 2019-06-19

You can notice that for an english name that have a large coverage, the price of such domain is selling at: [Low XXX$]

Since your domain name is limited for French users, it will be hard to sell it in crypto category.

But you can get good offer if you sell as "DOOR CORNER" and not crypto domain.

•••
MaxiBitcoin (.com)

Maxi is an adjective, the abbreviation of the "maximum" word. According to ditctionary .com , the word "maxi" is a combining form with the meanings “very large in comparison with others of its kind” .
It is synonymous with the words "supreme" , "utmost" and "unsurpassable" .

•••
Hi, mine is TokenCrane / com (crane is the same as faucet). How much should I price it? Thanks!

•••
Hi

tokens.credit

I also have two other domains based on dot tokens.

Thank you so much

•••
•••
•••
C R Y P T O M E A N S. C O M

•••
DiGCC in com (Dig Crypto Coins)

•••
•••
tokens.marketing
tokens.support
tokens.credit

thanks

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back