Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain I-P.biz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
26
Never have been a big .biz fan or a hyphen fan, but I like this one. Could be Internet Protocol, Internet Phone, Image Processing etc. Any opinions?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
or 'intellectual property' of course. :) Could make a good site for an IP lawyer. Nice and short. Value unknown!
 
0
•••
Thats a great one, RJ! Did not even think about that one because it could be so many things.
 
0
•••
"Industrial Property" is another possibility. Depending on its usage the price could be anywhere from Reg fee++ to $$$ (even as a .biz).

"Internet Programming" is another.

ST
 
0
•••
I have seen these go for $30+ on WebHostingTalk.com with the .COM! Good luck!
 
0
•••
I am sure you have but were the acronyms any good? I-P is a lot different than something like G-X.
 
0
•••
Letter - Letter domains carry the same rarity as two letter domains (676 possibilities), but not necessarily the same value (yet).

I like I-P, but don't see much instant-value in the .biz. Maybe $20-$50 wholesale, or much higher to an end-user (like stated above "intellectual property" lawyers, or even an ISP, "internet protocol).

What I would do is flirt with the market, see what some people would offer you for it, if it's reg fee to $50, I'd hold onto it for awhile, stick it in the vault. I'd hate to sell it to somebody for $20 one day who sells it for $200 a couple months later.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the advice. I might do that or put something on it myself someday like Internet Property:).
 
0
•••
Originally posted by DomainOgre
Thanks for the advice. I might do that or put something on it myself someday like Internet Property:).

Allow the ".BIZ" to evolve further, my green, two-toothed friend. :D
Reg. fee - $25+ ("Quick Sale" wholesale) at the present time ... with a great combination of lettering, combined with a narly hyphen and the maturing extension, IMHO. Worthy of holding on to for the long-term, or posibly in development, as mentioned.
Good Luck here. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back