Dynadot

I Need Your Help Understanding Something...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

larryscott2559

Restricted (Market)
Impact
If you ever seen Undeveloped websites some domain names have traffic you can view. Undeveloped implies that its direct traffic.

My question is, is this traffic direct traffic or traffic from their search engine
And does the user enter the number or is it reported from their backend?

Im looking into purchasing a premium 1 word domain or a two word domain. Any help will be appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I believe they count any traffic except recognized bots and from the registrant of that domain name, but I might be wrong. Undoubtedly @Undeveloped can answer definitively :xf.wink:

BTW traffic graphs are something that the domain owner can turn on or off, so that is why you see them with some domains and not with others. The domain owner can set it to never show, always show, or only show when more than 100 visits in the month.

Bob

Last edited:
•••
The lander page has unique ip visit counter, traffic can be direct or search engine referral or came from backlinks. User don't report anything just choose to opt-out traffic stats.

•••
•••
If you ever seen Undeveloped websites some domain names have traffic you can view. Undeveloped implies that its direct traffic.

My question is, is this traffic direct traffic or traffic from their search engine
And does the user enter the number or is it reported from their backend?

Im looking into purchasing a premium 1 word domain or a two word domain. Any help will be appreciated.

Hi Larry,

The traffic stats we report are collected from different sources:

1: Direct traffic
2: From our marketplace
3: From distribution partners (but this is often still reported as direct traffic)

The traffic is collected and filtered automatically. Sellers absolutely can't add their own stats.

Kind regards,

Reza

Last edited:
•••
You can hookup Google Analytics to get some better insights into your traffic. It's not perfect, but better than nothing.

•••
the op is a dork so who cares what he is asking!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back