Dynadot

trademark I need your advice

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
I emailed a guy who had the same keyword of my domain with his country extension. He replied he was not interested for the domain. He asked me the way I got the domain (it was expired and available for registration), as he was it's previous owner. He claimed that someone sold it in his name and may his lawyer contact me about the way I acquired the domain. As I said, he has already changed the domain of his company (same keyword-his own cctld).

Do you see danger for me in this case? I can give more info via pm.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Since the domain expired and became availabe for registration and you registered it again .
So reply to him that his claims is not true and his domain was never sold but expired and you have
the receipt of registraion purchase as a proof .
but if the domain is trade marked thats a different story .

•••
Can anyone DM me to search about TM? I want to to confirm it.

•••
•••
First off, he is obviously not telling the truth about not wanting it and trying to manipulate you into turning over the domain. We can’t really advise without knowing the name though.

Last edited:
•••
First off, he is obviously not telling the truth about not wanting it and trying to manipulate you into turning over the domain. We can’t really advise without knowing the name though.
Dm sent

•••
I emailed a guy who had the same keyword of my domain with his country extension.

Do you see danger for me in this case?
Hi

i know i'm late to the party...
but, why didn't you ask for advice, before you sent the email?

anyways, what's current status?

imo...

•••
Hi

i know i'm late to the party...
but, why didn't you ask for advice, before you sent the email?

anyways, what's current status?

imo...
Everything is ok. I almost sold the domain (finally the buyer backed off). I remain calm and optimistic. Most important, none "bad" guy reached me out.

Last edited:
•••
People always threaten the lawyer to force your hand, but the lawyer rarely appears. Wait for the lawyer to appear. Until then move on and multiply.

•••
These things happen kite in domaining but IMO better to ask for advice earlier than be too late to the party.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back