Dynadot

I need some help... bobbi?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I need some help. I'm making a game for crs (Computer Related Studies) that is based on the old Sierra Game Jones in the Fastlane. I need to make some graphics, i was thinking pixel art... because its basic, looks neat, and is clean cut. However, i suck at pixel art. I was looking for a website which had a collection of pixel art that i could just borrow for education purposes... I'm looking for things along the lines of McDonalds, a School, and just random buildings... any idea where i could find these?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry Dark Devil, I really don't know much about pixel art.

•••
•••
I will check around for some links that may help you out. [=

•••
Oh, i'm an idiot... i thought it was you who posted this message but now that i look at it, it was pistol... hey pistol... help me out!!!

•••
•••
I actually don't need this pixel art anyway... I just made a game changing decision... instead of doing the game i was planning on, i'm going to make a game based on the life of a nerd/geek. So it'll require different graphics...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back