Dynadot

I need reviews, dedicated servers.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AresXP

Account Suspended
Impact
Hi peeps,

I have a dedicated server with huh... ThePlanet and they seem a bit **pricey**. I'd like to have reviews on other providers such as Tomsyer or beachcomber. Managed and all that. (I know Managed sucks)

Thanks!

(please keep the cost minimal and I want the server to be good!)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You can't go wrong with ThePlanet... IMHO they are the best. EV1 is good too. BeachCombers is great. Their servers are solid, their support is great, and the data center they use is on top of everything.

•••
LOL, thats way beyond "**pricey**" more like something that would be removed if I said it.

I'll try to help find a cheep one for you, what exactly do you need?

•••
Tomsyer is slow as hell, but have good prices and are based in good DC's which we all love. I have had... 4 servers with them for a long time, most of them never even going down!

•••
i have to say influxhost.net or hosteddb.com good prices, and awsome support.

•••
ThePlanet is pricey?

I always found them to be on the cheaper side. Any lower, and you'll probably be compromising on quality.

•••
i would suggest staying with a planet, or maybe finding one of their resellers (sometimes they will give you a cheaper price) they have quality support, and great service

•••
This guy Calum Wood used managed.com for his sites, $50 a month got him about what I get now on shared hosting, but anyhow... managed.com must be cheap.. I dont need a managed server just yet..

Anyhow, managed.com, or the host I use, offers hosting for $55 a month, www.canaca.com.
They have 2 server plans, one with 80gb hard drive, another one with about 4 times higher specs for I think $160 a month...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back