I iorgobe New Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 0 Feedback Sep 15, 2009 645 views 3 replies #1 I get a lot of spam recently and I think is from my contact page... how do I encode my email address so that It won't be picked up by spam bots?
I get a lot of spam recently and I think is from my contact page... how do I encode my email address so that It won't be picked up by spam bots?
HappyDay Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 67 100% 13 Feedback Sep 15, 2009 #2 Go to project: The Web's Largest Community Tracking Online Fraud & Abuse | Project Honey Pot You will find there a lot of examples how to protect your e-mail also you can join and help to fight agains spammer. Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
Go to project: The Web's Largest Community Tracking Online Fraud & Abuse | Project Honey Pot You will find there a lot of examples how to protect your e-mail also you can join and help to fight agains spammer.
TestCase Note: Doesn't play well with others.Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 2,383 100% 2 Feedback Sep 15, 2009 #3 I use the following and have had just about zero spam from my sites. Jottings.com - Anti-spam Email Link Obfuscator
I use the following and have had just about zero spam from my sites. Jottings.com - Anti-spam Email Link Obfuscator
I iorgobe New Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 0 Feedback Sep 16, 2009 #4 I already found Contact Me Form ™ - Create HTML Forms, Web Forms, PHP forms, Email forms with our form builder , so I placed a contact form instead... My email address is not visible anywhere now, so zero spam Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2010
I already found Contact Me Form ™ - Create HTML Forms, Web Forms, PHP forms, Email forms with our form builder , so I placed a contact form instead... My email address is not visible anywhere now, so zero spam