Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeev yagorov

Established Member
Impact
hi to everyone ,

sorry for the stupid question I just try to understand one thing, I will try to explain this,

there are 2 categories of domains general name that can be used for any company and keyword domain like insurancenow that have meaning... maybe I wrong about this but from research this is how I see this, broad name and keyword name domains,

which one have more valuation?

can someone shed some light here so I will know where to focus when I buy domains, I think its much better to focus on general because its speak to more wide biz, then specific key word

some what I have the ability to find very memorable short general domains, some of them valuated around 30000 on godaddy even I don't trust this tool, its hard to explain but I see the complete word/domain in my mind fully,,,and everytime I check to buy it, its there for 9$ most of them, its very weird*

for example : corvee.com
quicck.com
techdoom.com
monseto.com
machano.com
flightdone.com
chevei.com
complexar.com
flightgo.com
I have writed on a list around 500 doamins that most of them cost 9$ which sound great,short and memorable.

thanks for the help, sorry for my English not my first lang...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
and another thing, I saw on flippa a domain name isgtm.com sold for $2,000,000,000,,,its real or I just didn't understand this right?

•••
I don't see much resale value in any of these really.

Brad

•••
and another thing, I saw on flippa a domain name isgtm.com sold for $2,000,000,000,,,its real or I just didn't understand this right?

That is 2 billion dollars....I am pretty sure that didn't happen.

Brad

•••
I don't see much resale value in any of these really.

Brad

I respect your thinking but what I try to figure out is if keywords domain names that have meaning, like insurtech which worth or carclean for example more valuated more then broad names like chevei.com which any meaning just sound good , where to focus when buying because I saw from both sides huge deals,,just to know your way of thinking about broad names and keyword names

I did ton of research about domains,, I was thinking about monseto.com and found it only cost 9$, after few days I build special bot that do all kind of things in the domain area , and found that msonetoone.com sold for $30,000 , which my domain its much more short and sound good, also founded that
discoverla.com sold for $30,000 which very close to complexar.com, and all this domains I written I didn't buy them most of them 9$ , with the help of this bot I founded 2 domains which cost a lot but to buy them is around 400$ and when you have great domains people approach very fast to you,
one of the domains is las vegas with clever twist.

BUT* what I try to understand is where is the line between broad name and key word name , where to focus more when buying them, evenb I saw from both sides huge deals, I just want to know what you think,

after all I respect you way of thinking about the domains I written, but only look on monseto.com which I didn't even know after I found that ugly name like msonetoone.com sold for 30K

•••
few cool domains 11loans.com and factloans.com and dotloans.com

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back