I need domain help!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Which Proxy domain name?


  • 17 votes
  • Ended 22 years ago
  • Final results

ApeXX

VIP Member
Impact
101
Okay well I regged directproxy.com and proxyplace.com, and am thinking about writing my own proxy script, integrating it with the site, and then selling the site. I however, don't know which domain to choose. So I have decided to make a poll. Which Proxy name should I use?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Why choose ? Write the script and develop both, and resell the two websites...
 
0
•••
Did I say I wanted to sell them both? No, I kindly asked you to please choose one.
 
0
•••
DirectProxy is the best of the two IMO :)
 
0
•••
Sabre Hosting said:
DirectProxy is the best of the two IMO :)


That is what I thought, but I wasn't sure. Proxyplace is nice, but directproxy just is catchier, I think. Thanks for your opinion Sabre. :hehe:
 
0
•••
ApeXX said:
Did I say I wanted to sell them both? No, I kindly asked you to please choose one.

Ok, so I agree DirectProxy is the best too.
 
0
•••
direct proxy me too
 
0
•••
DirectProxy.com has a nice sound.
 
0
•••
ApeXX said:
Which Proxy name should I use?
I personally would go with DirectProxy like everyone else. Best of luck with your development project and hope you do well with it! :)
 
0
•••
Thanks for all of the help everyone! I have decided to go with directproxy.com!

I am thinking about developing it, or maybe just selling it as a turnkey. Not sure at this time. Thanks again everyone!
 
0
•••
ApeXX said:
Thanks for all of the help everyone! I have decided to go with directproxy.com!

I am thinking about developing it, or maybe just selling it as a turnkey. Not sure at this time. Thanks again everyone!

Ya, I think you are making the right decision. DirectProxy sounds a lot more like a professional website, that would actually be used as a proxy. To me proxyplace sounds more like a directory of proxies, but not an actual proxy service.

Tom
 
0
•••
DirectProxy :tu:
 
0
•••
DirectProxy.Com

Good Luck ;)
 
0
•••
I like ProxyPlace, it just sounds better, but I seem to be in the very small minority according to the poll.
 
0
•••
Direct proxy sounds better. Though I think you should sell the other one.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back