Dynadot

advice I need direction New website omiit.com whats the next step?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Joseph Miller

Established Member
Impact
Hi so I decided to make a website with the name Omiit.com Really because everyone said the name was worth $5 max some people said $20. I thought it could be branded as a music name Omiit Music hit the trademarks learned how to code in about 3 days and built it. It is funny I had not A clue how to code only took 3 days and half my mind I still see it when I close my eyes. Well I got it done sent it for submission on google and Bing and a few random sites. made social accounts. What do I do now? People keep talking about backlinks I think Anyways I could use some advice on where to go from here or what I need to fix on my site thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi there
I think you should sell the website on Flippa. I say as it is with the social accounts you could fetch $100-$200 then buy a new domain upload the website files again and sell it over and over again. It is much easier and more profitable then spending time and money getting backlinks and marketing etc.

•••
FYI, your site is full of SQL errors.

•••
that is true but what about building a brand turning the name into gold. like you said $100 maybe $200 for the name Omiit.com and that is because we have $200 what about the guy who has $50,000 or more? It could easily be alot more. remember in my hands people will say it is worth some low number, put it in the next guys hand it has always been worth 250k . I also have Erabeats.com as in era a spand of time beats music but I own it so it is only worth maybe $50 ,but what would it be worth the second a big shot got ahold of it?Iin the domain game your name is a smaller part of the picture then people think who you are maters the most, If you can build a name for yourself in any catagory your in. The worst name in the world could sell for a mill if the right person is selling it. This concept that you can really value a name is a joke. worth $20 in this guys hand he sells it for $100 now its in an auction for 10k next dude 100k and the same lame fucks that were telling dude 1 and 2 it had no value are swaring they have always known ok it was a primo. Reall take the time to see what is selling top dollar for and look ate what you own.. Like this you all think the names below are worth nothing because I own them lets see what is currently in auction.
Aicloudtech.com
Cloudetech.com

cloudtech.com 166 bids value hid now but it opened at 250k
cloudable.com 56 bids started at 10k well over 100 now I dont even think that is a word
mobilecloudcomputing.com going strong will bring 50k in

And I love this you are going to say Ai cloud tech .com is worth nothing but these below are worth so much. and hey they are geting mad bids
ebusinesscloud.com
cloudbackupsolutions.com
cloudcomputingjobs.com
cloud-loesungen.de

Do I think my names above are worth millions no infact I would not pay over a $100 for anyone of the listed names above. If I could see hell ya I would buy. But as a keep sake cloudetech.com for $10 to regester or God only knows the bid amount Cloudetech it started open bid 250k 166 bids as of the moment This was wrote. Anyways stop being someones tool busting your ass to find a good name.then selling it for 50 or 100 like a sucker when the guy that did nothing gets paid. Dont sell yourself shortjust because your competitors Im sorry friends tell you one thing it does not make it true. Lastly you look at sales history guys who gives a dame what a catagory was selling for 10 years ago or what an idiot sold last week. All that matters are what real people are paying for that kind of name in the moment. well love and respect everyone

•••
The site is down adding a couple things to it
...................................................................................................................................3

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back