NameSilo

domain I make Mini Sites (.) com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

notoriousfrench

Established Member
Impact
0
I Make Mini Sites(.)com

I think it would make a great site for a designer. If you have any ideas about the value feel free to post them here.

Thanks
Greg
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sure decent domain for a design/website developer website however I it is quite long and not special in comparison with other design domain.

$xx range.
 
0
•••
wemakeminisites.com is available
 
0
•••
Thanks, There are a lot of domains available. I just got one and sold it for $xxxx this month. So there are a few gems to be had with fresh regs.

Anyway, thanks for the thoughts.
 
0
•••
isellminisites.com is available too. The point is that "We" being available kicks the "I" into reg fee class in resellers minds.
 
0
•••
long and looks a bit amateur like for a serious developer to use
 
0
•••
thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back