NameSilo

.us I know its a LNL, but ...

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

jkennedy

Established Member
Impact
26
do you think a1c.us could have any potential?
Perhaps I should develop it into a diabetes site???
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not really sure what a1c has to do with diabetes but enlighten us first as to your ideas.
 
0
•••
you can get lots of info just by google searching a1c.
it is the standard test for determining blood glucose levels (blood sugar)
i was just curious if it might have any value alone of if i should develop it. if i develop it it would make the most sense to go in this direction. mabye an awareness site, or just info ...not sure.

i know that the LLL.us names are picking up in value, but not sure where the LNL's stand at this point, or if they will have much value in the future....i'm still kinda new at this.
 
0
•••
Well, at the bottom of this forum page we're viewing, there are 4 Goooooogle AdSense ads targeting Diabetes and a1c specifically.

That should tell you something, eh?

;)
 
0
•••
Don't think it'll hit it off unless dev'd.
 
0
•••
when I was in the AirForce we had a rank of Airman 1st Class aka A1C. Thats pretty much what I related it to off hand. Can't say I have ever heard it of it related to diabetes before.
 
0
•••
The main reason I was thinking diabetes was because of the DCC "diabetes care coalition" and their resent radio and tv ads for the importance of a1c testing.
 
0
•••
Develope it into a mini-site and you will have more succes with it.You can do this in 10-15 minutes.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back