NameSilo

Blog about diabetes

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Open Tibia

New Member
Impact
0
Hi. I would like you guys to review my blog about diabetes where I write about recipes for diabetes, symptoms, child diabetes, natural treatments, diet tips and more.
I have one ad unit in order to get some pocket money, but all content is original and wrote by me.

diabetes blog

Do you think the site look too simple? Tell me!

Thanks
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
the site is clean and i like its layout, ads are ok,
will be nice to have
-some dynamic niche news feed maybe
-also needs a logo :)
 
0
•••
Thank you slumdog. My friend is working on a logo (i'm not much of a graphic designer).

Dynamic news, do you know any good wordpress plugins for that?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back