Domain Empire

I just made 65 dollars

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congratulations, I wish I could have that money right now:)

•••
yea its a really great affiliate plan cause they give you 65 dollars for every person that signs up for any of there offers.

•••
def1 said:
yea its a really great affiliate plan cause they give you 65 dollars for every person that signs up for any of there offers.

Oh wow, could you give me a link via PM for more information on this affiliate program? Thanks alot.

•••
•••
woww congrats !

well 65 $ are only in my dreams coz i cannot catch them i know !

•••
Nice I will have to check them out for my sites.

•••
•••
def1 said:
in case you need it you can find the affilaite plan here www.hostrocket.com

//Pm Received, Thanks for the information...Best of luck in future gainings.

•••
hope it does well for you as well

•••
Yes, these kinds of "one-time bounty" affiliate programs can provide some very good payouts. It's nice to earn a big lump sum once in a while for simply generating a simple sign-up.

HostGator.com has a similar program, but it only pays $50, I think.

•••
I might look into hostgator.com thanks for adding that url

•••
How do they pay you? si it paypal or something else?

•••
hey congrats :d

and can they pay by storm pay ?

•••
•••
•••
they pay through check i believe

•••
Congrats! My only real hope of revenue is GoogleAdsense from which I'm making $0 at the moment. :(

•••
dollarman said:
Congrats! My only real hope of revenue is GoogleAdsense from which I'm making $0 at the moment. :(

:lol: You're not alone!!!

•••
My problem with this type of affiliate is that you have to make $130 before they'll pay you. Basically, unless you do get another signup, you will never see that money. Congratulations all the same, and best of luck getting the next $65 :)

•••
Have someone sign up with your affiliate program code and have them cancel when you get your money. I understand this is a legitimate way to get another $65 and their TOS doesn't say anything about that?

•••
vip-ip said:
Have someone sign up with your affiliate program code and have them cancel when you get your money. I understand this is a legitimate way to get another $65 and their TOS doesn't say anything about that?

Oh thats it.. Try scamming them that way the affiliate program gets shut down.. That will do it

•••
I dont want to scam so i'll just have someone pay for the one month plan and then they will cancel after that considering it says that they pay no matter what plan they get

•••
def1 said:
I dont want to scam so i'll just have someone pay for the one month plan and then they will cancel after that considering it says that they pay no matter what plan they get
Yes, that's what I meant, it's clear that it's possible, and since they don't say anything about that I guess that means that it's allowed.

•••
The BEST affiliate is adsense period.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back